Created by the experts at the world-renowned Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, Meet Vincent van Gogh is a once in a lifetime experience for students aged 8+ to really get to know the man behind the art.
Meet Vincent van Gogh inclues:
- Free children’s audio-guide (ages 8-12).
- Two sets of children’s books (ages 4-8 and 12+), available in multiple languages for purchase at the Experience shop.
“I keep on making what I can’t do yet in order to learn to be able to do it.”
Vincent van Gogh to his friend Anthon van Rappard, August 1885
As your students embark on their journey through Vincent’s life, they will use hands-on interaction, investigation and play to learn about:
- Colour theory, perspective drawing and art history.
- How Van Gogh’s works and artistic practice relate to general scientific principles.
- How we use scientific techniques to investigate Van Gogh’s art works.
Children will also discover a lot about themselves; Vincent’s journey as an artist was challenging, and from his letters we know that he often wondered about identity, what it meant to be creative, how to develop his passion and what friendship meant to him.
For more information on school group bookings, please contact email@example.com
The use of mask is mandatory.
In order to book a school group, please consider that the entrance might be made in different groups (depending on the amount of students) in order to promote social distancing.
Students can bring their own headphones (3,5mm jack cable) if they wish so. All our audio-guides and headsets are desinfected after each use.