At the Meet Vincent van Gogh Experience, you can truly become part of Vincent van Gogh's life and most recognised works. Nothing is off limits and you can touch everything in the Experience. Get up close to large recreations of Van Gogh’s works, feel the technique of his brush strokes and pull up a seat at the Potato Eaters table. Climb a golden haystack in Arles and take a selfie in a life sized recreation of Vincent’s bedroom, while listening to the stories behind his artworks. Meanwhile, interactive stations, beautiful projections and a free audio guide will teach you everything you need to know about Vincent van Gogh.
Things to do
Meet Vincent van Gogh is an enriching and accessible experience for the whole family, art lovers and beginners alike. Filled with activities and an audio guide to listen that reveals all aspects of the artist’s life, this fully immersive experience allows you understand the influences and techniques behind Van Gogh’s most loved works.
- Take a closer look at Vincent’s techniques, materials and tools.
- Embark on an exciting quest with the Children’s Scavenger Hunt.
- Sit on Van Gogh’s bed and explore the Yellow House.
- Create your own self portrait in Van Gogh's style.
- Sit at the Potato Eaters table, and take an art lesson taught in Van Gogh’s own words.
Free Audio guide
All visitors of the Meet Vincent van Gogh Experience receive a free audio-guide, narrated by Vincent and the people closest to him and based on the Van Gogh Museum’s unique collection of his personal letters. The audio-guide is available in both children (8-12) and adult (13+) versions.